Employees angry! We give them the
Anonymous added a new comment on your message "Judgement of the Tribunal de Commerce de Lyon:
Where are the beautiful promises Vial & Co 5 years ago, stable shareholder , development ...
everything was just smoke and powder perlinpinpin suckers for union members. The truth is that they we have had and although they have all enriched on the backs of employees. All bastards. Good luck to those who remain, but it will not last. _______________________________________________________________
Please do not sign it. There really have lost all sense of honor. Real trails!
By Anonymous on Recap: Signing of the collective bargaining agreement 29/10/10
I confirm that it s an human drama, but the "highest authorities" do not have anything to do, they continue to eat sushi. I Tax payable housing, rent, enf ant feed , discovered in the bank and I hear that I would not be paid. Your scenario has nothing of a movie, you're sad clowns.
By Anonymous on What cinema! on 29/10/10
________________________________________________________________
J 'have given much of my life to pro this box, now that I despise, I despise these leaders rotted by money, dehumanized I despise these Stewards 3 (CFDT - CGT - CFE-CGC), which allows you to take 380 employees to the street with NO ACTION! I was syndicated to these traitors, I leave tomorrow and unionism forever.
By Ex Ex Eryma Solymatic and Services on Which movie! on 27/10/10
_______________________________________________________________
is clear that this whole thing smells rotten since June because everything has been prepared knowingly! THANKS FOR THE CFTC AND not to have signed for less, some people like me ... And it's not necessarily because it is most plentiful that it is right , you just know to go after his ideas! And for that alone is worthy! Even if the choices are sometimes questionable!
By Anonymous on News Flash Commercial Court of Lyon on 26/10/10
_____________________________________________________________
THANK YOU for your courage to defend our , we violated and ignored. THANK YOU for not succumbing to pressure , intimidation, threats, attempts to "buy" your vote. THANKS to all who believe not in cans buyers, but who will fight for more employers are coming back with proposals healthier. We will do everything to return to work with a new employer, but NOT with the buyers of VMH that we despise as much as we despise . We cross our fingers that they are not retained.
For ATM technicians (and others, but it matters not in the criteria) News Flash on the Commercial Court of Lyon on 25/10/10
_______________________________________________________________
Bravo! Okay for Wednesday in Paris, but all in Lyon on Monday afternoon to say NO to VMH and INTERWAY is to say NO to expensive 8 leaders who have planted and who still want to scratch that remains on our spoils. Are sick of all these patterns ripoux , of DS ripoux , of EC unreacted for 1 year. STOP!
By Anonymous on collective agreement signed on 24/10/10
_______________________________________________________________
0 comments:
Post a Comment