Idées de départ :
Après être entrée par hasard dans une boutique Lush (vente de cosmétiques fait maison paraît-il !!!), j'y ai découvert leurs gelées de douche. En fait c'est un compromis entre le gel douche liquide et le savon solide sous forme... Gélatineuse !!! En fait ils obtiennent ce résultat en ajoutant à leur base de shampoing de la gomme carraghénane. Bref pas sorcier ! Du coup, vu que je n'ai plus de shampoing et que j'ai un mois à attende pour le séchage de savons solides, j'ai eu envie de tester mais avec de l'agar agar.
Second idea: I discovered last week of buttons ... Monstrously good: Gerard Mulot, rue de Seine in Paris. and I tasted a macaron that I particularly liked perfume cassis / violet. It made me so much that I wanted to test Blueberry / purple in cosmetics!
Ingredients per 100 ml:
- 48% or 48 ml of infusion of hibiscus flowers (mineral water + a few flowers, procedure below)
-0.4% or 0.4 g of Agar-Agar Gelling
- 30% or 30g Base Consistency Foaming (ultra mild surfactant)
- 5% or 5g Babassu foam (surfactant with excellent foaming)
- 5% or 5g Babassu foam (surfactant with excellent foaming)
- 4% or 4g Silicone Plant (strengthens hair, rich in minerals core, mantle, smooth and tightens the hair scales)
- 4% or 4g vegetable glycerin (moisturizes, softens and smooths the hair)
- 4.5% or 4g of Vegetable Oil Coconut ( nourishes and smooths the hair fiber, flavor and makes the hair shiny and strong)
- 1% or 33 drops of Bilberry Extract Aromatic (mmh)
- 1% or 33 drops of Aromatic Extract Violet (feels so so good)
- 1.5%, or 1.5g or 50 drops of lactic acid (acidifier, moisturizer, provides shine to hair)
- 0.6% or 20 drops Conservative Cosgard
- 4% or 4g vegetable glycerin (moisturizes, softens and smooths the hair)
- 4.5% or 4g of Vegetable Oil Coconut ( nourishes and smooths the hair fiber, flavor and makes the hair shiny and strong)
- 1% or 33 drops of Bilberry Extract Aromatic (mmh)
- 1% or 33 drops of Aromatic Extract Violet (feels so so good)
- 1.5%, or 1.5g or 50 drops of lactic acid (acidifier, moisturizer, provides shine to hair)
- 0.6% or 20 drops Conservative Cosgard
1 / Preparation of ingredients and disinfection of the work plan, equipment, and hands
2 / In a stainless steel bowl I mix mineral water and agar agar (I put twice each as by boiling the mixture I know that I'll inevitably loss)
3 / Once in my pan, add the mixture some hibiscus flowers; attention, with such small amounts that mud very quickly! Once this much mud, I cover my pot and I put my pan aside. I discover it 5 minutes later.
4 / Now I prepare my mixture of surfactants:
5 / Then, once my hibiscus infusion agar-agar over I pay the amount I need in a stainless steel bowl. I need to add a little water (here 4g)
6 / Then I pour my tea in the mixture of surfactants!
7 / Surprise! Damn! In contact with a basic solution my brew turns green! Nice! No there really is not very appetizing.
8 / Well I go again all the previous steps, taking care to add lactic acid and incidentally Vegetable Oil coconut my phase surfactant before adding the tea ... which is pink! Phew! was therefore a question of pH!
9 / Then add 4 g Silicone Vegetal and I wave:
10 / Damn the picture is super condition: good then add Aromatic Clips!
11 / And finally the Conservative ...
12/ Mais finalement je suis obstinée, et je reviens à mon premier mélange tout vert en me disant que tant pis j'y mettrai selon les mêmes quantités des HE Citron vert et Menthe verte. Après tout ce n'est pas bien dramatique ce vert épinard ! Et là surprise ! En ajoutant l'acide lactique mon mélange vire à nouveau au rose ! Moins pêtant que l'autre mais rose quand même ! Alors j'abandonne mes HE, j'ajoute le silicone végétal et plus d'infusion (je veux tester sans huile végétal pour voir quelle gelée shampouineuse prendra le mieux), et enfin une fragrance différente : Charlotte Strawberry:
13 / So I pour my first mix (oil, strawberry charlotte) in a silicone mold:
14 / I repeats the process with my second mixture Blueberry / Violet coconut and vegetable oil that already seems much more liquid (see the two photos to compare, it is obvious):
15 / And Now we go for at least 30 minutes in the fridge ... And there like a redneck, I do not attention to the side of deforming a silicone mold and of course I paid almost half in the fridge! I do not say as I was happy! In addition to my mix blueberry / purple was (barely) paid in the second! Grrr!
30 minutes later: the liquid mixtures are also in the beginning ... Good to see news in 30 minutes ...
Walk This Way! Oh! it's not true! (Joy behind the computer)! Ok, I am no longer near 1/2h, I'll wait turn out for my shampoo! Youhou! It works! (Euphoria)
Removing and observation
uh ... Disaster, it does not! And then I realize that when making desserts agar agar or carrageenan they always put in glass jars, rigid molds.
Never mind I left! I take glass jars, frozen in and put my head for the refrigerator! 1 hour later, I still demolded but in fact my jellies are too soft, they do not. Bon ben too bad, they will remain in glasses!
Why does not it? How can we improve?
In fact I read in a cookbook for kids and other special agar gelling / thickening with agar agar too acid could break the fibers agar ... A test may be with other surfactants at neutral pH (Base Foaming Gentle, Gentle Coconut, but not foaming base consistency) without adding acid so, or very little.
Personal Impressions: Well that's it and I tested! So it is very surprising ! What I do: I leave the jelly jar, and I rubbed it a few seconds on the head, I put it back in its container, and after it as usual! I rub, it foam a bit, I rinse, I once again, then hides the hair ... And my hair is all clean! By cons, as with other shampoos made earlier, without a mask jelly shampoo leaves my hair clean but rough! Apart from that what it smells like blueberries / purple! A real treat in the shower! Like what the buttons are a great source of inspiration;)
Removing and observation
uh ... Disaster, it does not! And then I realize that when making desserts agar agar or carrageenan they always put in glass jars, rigid molds.
Never mind I left! I take glass jars, frozen in and put my head for the refrigerator! 1 hour later, I still demolded but in fact my jellies are too soft, they do not. Bon ben too bad, they will remain in glasses!
Why does not it? How can we improve?
In fact I read in a cookbook for kids and other special agar gelling / thickening with agar agar too acid could break the fibers agar ... A test may be with other surfactants at neutral pH (Base Foaming Gentle, Gentle Coconut, but not foaming base consistency) without adding acid so, or very little.
Personal Impressions: Well that's it and I tested! So it is very surprising ! What I do: I leave the jelly jar, and I rubbed it a few seconds on the head, I put it back in its container, and after it as usual! I rub, it foam a bit, I rinse, I once again, then hides the hair ... And my hair is all clean! By cons, as with other shampoos made earlier, without a mask jelly shampoo leaves my hair clean but rough! Apart from that what it smells like blueberries / purple! A real treat in the shower! Like what the buttons are a great source of inspiration;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment