Idea Departure: Remember the body lotion I created this fall Tehani ( link here)? Made Monoi, coconut and jasmine, the scent had literally bewitched! This time I wanted to rework this recipe to make a mask for the hair ... Perfume to die for and very smooth ... As a cloud ... This is my recipe:
Ingredients per 100 ml:
- 10%, or 9.1g of macerate Monoi (s isse, strengthens and beautifies the hair by improving their appearance and brightness)
- 10% or 9.1gd ' Vegetable Oil Coconut ( nourishes and smooths the hair fiber, hair and fragrance makes brilliant and vigorous)
- 10% or 9.2g of macerate Vanilla ( nourishes the hair fiber, hair and fragrance makes bright, flexible and robust)
- 10% or 7 g of BTMS Emulsifier (emulsifier conditioner, hair detangler)
- 5% or 5 g of emulsified Condition r ( hair conditioner known for its softness)
- 25.6% or 25.6 ml of mineral water
- 25.6% or 25.6 ml Jasmine Hydrosol Sambac (very delicate perfume)
- 1% or 33 drops of lactic acid ( to acidify the pH and activate the conditioner emulsifier)
- 2 ilo% 1.44g of plant ceramides (strengthens, form a protective film and sheath around the hair fiber, reshapes curls without weighing it down)
- 0.6% or 0.6 ml Conservative Grapefruit Seed Extract
- and 1 drop of jasmine grandiflorum Absolute (perfume to fall down!)
PROCEDURE IN PICTURES:
1 / Preparation of ingredients and disinfection of the work plan, equipment , pot, and hands
2 / aqueous phase of my preparation: I mix in a bowl stainless mineral water, jasmine sambac hydrolate and acid Lactic
3 / Preparing my oily phase: vegetable oils and emulsifiers Emulsifier & Conditioner BTMS are transferred into a second stainless steel bowl:
4 / Focus bath my two-stage melt emulsifiers and put my two stages at about the same temperature (60-70 ° C)
5 / Now that my two phases are ready, I decanted the aqueous phase Oily
6 / Now I shall emulsification: 3 'agitation outside bath (left) and 3' agitation in a bath of cold water
7 / So do not worry! At the end of emulsifying the mixture is quite liquid. It will thicken later. Now add 1.44g of plant ceramides:
8 / Last ingredient: add the SPF, the curator:
9 / And this little mask over! I only have to transfer it to its pot ...
10 / Although no not finished! I add 1 drop of Jasmine Absolute Grandiflorum, just for the pleasure of feeling more jasmine that I really enjoy ... ! Rrrr ... It smells too too too good! Notice to hardcore jasmine!
PERSONAL IMPRESSIONS:
So I tested last night and it ... Yes that's right, it feels like a cloud during the break that little mask "Moeata" to the tunes of Polynesian vacation ... As for the result on the hair, I did not put enough time left but still leaves the hair too soft! Too bad the hair dryer hair after attack me. Even if they all become beautiful after several hours ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment