Thursday, February 17, 2011

Usb Cam Multiple View

Mascara simple, VERY easy to do!

Idea Departure:


Having more mascara since I finished my last mascara on vegetable oil, castor oil, I felt like me to make another one but not with vegetable oil, castor! It's alright, I gave for the transfer into the vial, so the horror was ricin had thickened! And as the mascara is not particularly the cosmetic most fun to do, I made double, like that time I have come to see the next;) By cons, if you want to redo this recipe, remove 1 / 3 of quantities, because I don ' I could not fit everything in the vial.


INGREDIENTS:

- vegetable oil Vanilla : 3.6g (brings the slippery side and brightness)
- candelilla wax : 0.2g (provides quick drying and conducting)
- emulsifying wax No. 2 : 1.6g (helps stabilize the mixture of water and oil phases)
- Cornflower Hydrosol : 10g (soothes sensitive eyes)
- gum acacia : 1.6g (coats lashes and facilitates adhesion)
- Black Oxide : 3G (for color and replacing it with the brown oxide for brown mascara, adds to the effect of mica flakes)
- Grapefruit Seed Extract : 4 drops (Conservative)











Having this mascara quickly for a weekend Gironde ... I have not taken a picture! But here's the link to another recipe mascara whose modus operandi is the same with one exception (except very happy!): Vegetable oil, vanilla is quite liquid, there is no pipette or need another ploy it difficult to tear your hair (!) to transfer the mascara in the vial! It suffices to pay, and it runs all alone! It is not nice this mascara??


PERSONAL IMPRESSIONS:
Alors si vous cherchez un mascara volumateur, passez votre chemin, ce mascara n'est pas fait pour vous. Par contre il couvre très bien les cils, et sans faire de paquets (contrairement à la même recette mais avec de l'HV Ricin) ! 
Une fois, j'ai oublié que j'avais du mascara et je me suis légèrement frotté l'oeil, aïe aïe aïe, "je vais en avoir partout" je me suis dis, et bien non ! Agréablement surprise donc.
Par contre madeleines et autres personnes très sensibles au froid (à vous en faire couler des larmes), vous ressemblerez bien vite à Pierrette ! Pour le froid, ça va, j'ai testé, un petit coup de petit doigt et ni vu ni connu plus une trace ! ouf !

0 comments:

Post a Comment