Green Tag!
Tag vert kesako ? Un système que j'ai mis du temps à comprendre, désolé les filles, en fait c'est tout simple ! Le principe ? Je découvre un site cosméto qui me plaît, je le tag afin de le faire connaître. Le but ? Mieux se connaître entre cosméto-bloggeuses, et faire connaître ces blogs auprès des lecteurs et membres de nos blogs respectifs !
J'ai été tagguée par Brin de mélisse dont voici le blog (lien ici)
Ce que je fais pour Dame Nature ?
-je fais mes cosmétiques moi-même which can no longer use and endorse conventional products industry contains many toxic ingredients to our health but also pollutants found in the wild then ...
-so I do not throw over (or almost) containing
-I encourage (nicely eh? J'agresse not!) People around me to make her cosmetics oneself (girlfriends on Facebook, students My school, through my students too ...) because it is healthier, better for the environment, creative and rewarding too! My
-household products: vinegar, alcohol, baking soda, citric acid Aroma zone, ET, and Ecover products!
I participates in the sorting-
instead of using the soupline or other conventional fabric softener, I use vinegar!
-instead of using air fresheners containing pollutants and volatile gases, j'aère the apartment every day ... by opening the windows!
-I uses low energy light bulbs, I switch off lights when leaving a room,
I pay attention to the water doing the dishes, I do not let the water run, and I use a special spray (-60% of water consumed) for the shower!
-I try to use more boxes plastic than cellophane to preserve food,
I travel by plane
-bit living in Paris (some would say almost too easy;)) I do not use a car, I walk and I use public transport in common!
-I avoid products that are too packed (loose tea, for example)
's my turn I tag game ... The blog of Mary: The Hunt toxic
0 comments:
Post a Comment