Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Love Having My Big Tits Sucked

Version Vanhouten body cream Chocolate / Vanilla / Coconut / Pear!

Idea Departure:

Maybe you remember the
Cream Nourishing Body pear-flavored chocolate Vanhouten que j'ai faite pour offrir à Noël ?
Et bien ce soir j'avais envie de la faire pour moi ! Et quand j'ai vu ma recette et que j'ai repensé à ce que j'avais dans mon tiroir magique, je me suis dis "Oh, tiens, une petite modif ?" Allez hop, petite modification alors ! Ce soir je vous présente donc une très belle variante de cette crème corporelle Poire Chocolat VanHouten version Poire/Chocolat VanHouten/Vanille/Coco...
Cependant, le mode opératoire étant le même que pour la recette précédente, je n'ai donc pas repris de photos, voici le lien qui vous permettra d'accéder au mode opératoire in pictures! If you feel you do not follow the step by step in pictures, I still wrote the various stages of the procedure below.

INGREDIENTS:

-13.2% or 12.5g of macerate Organic Vanilla (moisturizing, nourishing, relaxing, very penetrating and fragrant "hmm!")
-13.2% or 12.5gd ' Coconut Vegetable Oil BIO (very nourishing, moisturizing, soothing, and smells divinely coconut ...)
- 2.9% or 2.76g of Cocoa Butter (powerful antioxidant, nourishing, soothing, stimulating collagen production, promotes the hydrolysis of lipids in adipocytes )
- 7.8%, or 8g of Emulsifier No. 2 (for oily emulsion or foam texture)

- 46.3% is 46.3gd ' Mineral Water
- 10% or 10g Aloe Vera Juice filtered ( Excellent hydrating, nourishing, healing skin, soothing, stimulates the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid, purifying and protective)
- 2% or 66 drops of Aromatic Extract Pear (perfume)
- 4% or 2 TAD Cocoa powder Vanhouten
-0.6% or 0.6 ml of Grapefruit Seed Extract (Conservative)

PROCEDURE:
After thoroughly disinfected work plan, equipment and hands I am preparing my next phase of an oily (HV, cocoa butter and emulsifier), and my water phase (water mineral and aloe vera juice filtered).
Once my two phases are ready, head for the bath to melt the cocoa butter, emulsifier and put my two phases roughly at the same temperature.
Once everything is melted, I poured my water phase in oil phase and I shake my outside bath married, for 3 minutes to complete emulsification.
Again I shake 3 minutes, this time it in a bucket of cold water in order to expedite the process.
's it took my cream. Now I just need to add one by one the remaining ingredients (aromatic extract, cocoa powder and preservative) and mixing between additions!
Finally, I decanted my custard, um body in her potty and she slips her own but feel free to finish with a spoon, spatula uh! Freudian slip ... involuntary?
And finally ... Test!

Have fun!

Personal Impressions:
I just me put on your hands ... A real killer! It smells good! And incidentally ... It leaves hands soft;) A test after the shower, the smell already seen on the hands, I can tell you that I too can not wait!


0 comments:

Post a Comment