Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lamictal Orange Box Side Effects

Lipstick sublime but also nourishing and antioxidant: Red sensual, "flavored with Strawberry Shortcake!

Idea Departure: I dreamed of a red lipstick ... Not pink-red, red-violet, red-ugly, a beautiful red! So I tried a recipe for this first AZ lipstick ... I could not help but change! So my version of the recipe!


INGREDIENTS for 12 ml:
- 4.1% or 0.5 g of carnauba wax (brings toughness and consistency)
- 6.2%, or 0.7g of Wax Rice (brings toughness and consistency)
- 8.2%, or 1g Beeswax white purified (brings toughness and consistency)
- 49.40% is 5.5gd ' Vegetable Oil Germ wheat (very nourishing, emollient, antioxidant, provides shine and spread the lipstick)
- 20.6% or 2.5 g of shea butter (protects, softens, and rebuilds the skin)
- 5.8% or 2 tablespoons TAD of oxide mineral pink (color)
- 3.4% or 1 tablespoon TAD Mica Copper (brings color and light reflection)
- 2.1% or 9 drops Fragrance Strawberry Shortcake (for flavor)
- 0.2% or 1 drop of Vitamin E (Conservative)




1 / Step before I start, I prepares ingredients, and I disinfect the work plan, equipment, bottle and my hands
2 / Preparation of basic lipstick, composed of waxes, vegetable oil and vegetable ghee:
3 / Last in a water bath to melt the shea butter and waxes:
4 / Now add the mineral oxide and mica to give color to my lipstick:
5 / Then I add 9 drops of fragrance Strawberry and 1 drop of vitamin E (I forgot to take the picture)


6 / And finally I poured the mixture into the tube and the mold before placing the entire 15 minutes in the freezer:
7 / And then, horror! I realize I have forgotten the fragrance and vitamin E, so I quickly recast my mix before transferring to the new flaconette.
After stripping, I realize that there is almost nothing in the mold ... The mixture solidified in flaconette ... Before moving the little white gate ... never mind, I put my flacondirectement in a pan filled with water to remove the mixture. Not only there were everywhere, but most of the plastic bottle was partially melted by the heat ... I'm thrilled! Longer possible to close it.
the coup this morning I re-tried! I redid my lipstick and rebelotte, the mixture solidifies too quickly in the bottle and nothing has poured into the mold. I only had time to notice it soon! So I emptied the bottle as I could, I presented to melt my mix and I filled the mold without flaconette ... short, it lacks a good centimeter ... Galley and it was great but at least I managed to make it a little! By cons I did not understand why it happened so quickly solidified in flaconette. Previously I had a lip balm that I wanted to do with the mold lipstick and I had no problem. Weird ... Girls, if you have any suggestions, tips, I'm all ears!


8 / photo application (lipstick and mascara home):



 IMPRESSIONS PERSONNELLES :
Mis à part la réalisation complètement catastrophique, je trouve le résultat vraiment très joli ! Je suis super contente ! Et puis il ne fait pas que faire joli et sentir super bon, il protège et nourrit mes lèvres ! Classé au rang de souvenir le "je mets du stick à lèvre et après je mets mon rouge à lèvre conventionnel" ! Là il fait tout à la fois ! Il embellit et prend soin ! J'aime !

0 comments:

Post a Comment