Friday, February 25, 2011

Wrestling Singlet Costurne

My first experience with soap ...

Idea Departure:
Since the time it's tempted me know! But frankly the fact of handling caustic soda, no it did not pass. And then I have a friend who did, and then I bought a book, and then, and then ... I started!
I tell you?


INGREDIENTS 500g of soap for 8% surgras:
- 75g of Plant Oil Coconut BIO (very nourishing, moisturizing, soothing, and feels the divinely coconut ...)
- 100g Organic Shea Butter (rebuilt, softens, protects)
- 267g of Vegetable Oil Olive (anitoxydant, emollient, rich, calm, well-tolerated by sensitive skins)
- 25g of vegetable oil Sesame (refreshing, relaxing, hydrating, antioxidant)
- Caustic soda 60.8g of
- 155g of infusion of hibiscus flowers (antioxidant, moisturizer and dye)


After a lousy first attempt yesterday (I was using soda sodium instead of sodium hydroxide), I retried today good soda!


PROCEDURE IN PICTURES:


1 / Preparation of work plan: protective equipment, ingredients, manufacturing equipment, or almost everything is!
2 / For my infusion of hibiscus flowers, I boiled a pot of water. Then just dip a handful of flowers, put out the fire, closing with a lid and wait 5 minutes!
3/ et voici ce que j'obtiens en fin d'infusion... J'adore la couleur... ! A présent il n'y a plus qu'à filtrer ! Et hop-là dans un tupperware ! Cette infusion je l'ai faite hier. 
4/ Et nous voilà à aujourd'hui le 25 février. je prépare d'un côté la quantité dont j'ai besoin d'infusion (remplaçable par de l'eau tout bêtement) et de l'autre la quantité dont j'ai besoin de soude caustique (en utilisant gants, lunettes de protection, et tablier, les cheveux attachés)
5 / After gently transferred-caustic soda in my Pyrex container (important it is imperative to withstand the heat), I plunge my thermometer that I wave at the same time to promote the dissolution of the soda and mix well mixture. The mixture rises to 91.6 ° C! Things are heating up in there!
6 / After weighing all my vegetable oils and shea butter, the dishes on low heat in my tit saucepan to melt butter and vegetable oil: Coconut
7 / After transferring the solution to gently cooled soda (about 40 minutes later to get it around 45 ° C) in my vegetable oil, I mix with my blender as if it were a spoon. And once the mixture are quite homogeneous, every 30 seconds I am running the mixer 5 seconds ...
8 / And I mix and I turn and I mix, and I mix and I turn and I blend for 5 heavy minutes? Honestly it did not seem super long but I have not done too much attention timing. Less than 10 minutes I think. And there, walking around my mix on the surface of my soap mixture I get what is called the trace! In other words, the portion of the mixture over the mixer toppled drops on the surface of the mixture. Instead of disappearing, they are embossed on the surface of the mixture! It's ready!
9 / So now, the molds direction ... A kugelhopf, purchased from Truffaut! Luckily I had one more (the pink left purchased from AZ) and had empty containers (100 ml jar AZ right)! Tell me it makes soaps 500g! Oula, va y avoir des cadeaux dans l'air ! Parce que si je dois attendre d'avoir consommé tous ces savons (même en n'utilisant plus de gel douche) je ne suis pas prête d'en refaire !!! Sachant qu'un savon de 100g chez nous dure 2 mois ! J'ai pas envie d'attendre perpette pour en refaire ! ;)
10/ A présent, je recouvre de film alimentaire mes moules. Celui-ci doit venir directement en contact avec l'émulsion afin d'éviter ce qu'on appelle la poudre de cendre : la poudre blanche fine à la surface du savon :
11/ Et maintenant, fini for today! I isolate my soaps with a towel and I put them aside ... Tomorrow night: release!
continued ...
To see more, click here !

0 comments:

Post a Comment