Saturday, February 19, 2011

Raquel Darrian Information

Cream Face & Body, "Caress of roses," Roses / Aloe Vera / Honey, absolutely stunning results!

Idée de départ : 
L'inspiration is also sometimes girlfriends! It was not long ago a friend cosmetics (which surely will recognize), made a face cream Trio of Roses ", sold in kit AZ ... May rose, Pink damask and rosewood ... Already just imagine it, mmmmh! And then I realized that I had in the refrigerator absolute sublime pink damask, purchased from AZ for the perfumery ... Oh! A drop or two (or 4 finally!) Strictly with hydrosols, rose to immerse themselves in the memories of roses in the garden which I love nose dive when I was gossse ... ! And for softness I wanted to use my dear juice aloe vera and ... Honey kitchen? To bring in a little more sweet note of Turkish Delight with Rose (I particularly like my legs for that matter)
Come on, I stop to make you drool ... So here I present to you "pats of roses", facial cream and body ... Delicious: D


INGREDIENTS for 250 ml:
- 6% or 15g of emulsifier Olivem 1000
- 10% is 22.8gd ' Vegetable Oil Camellia BIO (very sweet, softening, moisturizing, emollient and rich)
- 10% or 23g of vegetable oil Cotton BIO (promotes the formation of cell membranes of the skin, dry and silky touch, provides nutrition to the skin without leaving a greasy film)
- 13.35% or 33.4 ml Damask Rose Hydrosol Organic (astringent, toning, antioxidant, soothes redness)
- 13.35% or 33.4 ml Hydrosol Rose de Mai BIO (same properties)
- 26.58% or 66.5 ml of mineral water
- 15% or 37.5 ml of juice of Aloe vera filtered ( Excellent hydrating, nourishing, healing skin, soothing, stimulates the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid, purifying and protective)
- 0.08%, or 0.2g of xanthan gum (thickener)
- 5% or 12.5 ml Honey orchards Picardie (healing, moisturizing, softening, regenerating, prevents bacterial growth , fight against inflammation)
- 0.04% or 4 drops of Rose Absolute Damascus (a perfume: mmmh)
- 0.01% or 1 drop of red beet juice (dye)
- 0.6% or 50 drops of Conservative Cosgard


PROCEDURE IN PICTURES:
1 / First step before I start, I prepare ingredients, and I disinfect the work plan, equipment, the pot of cream, and my hands
2 / Preparing my oily phase: Emulsifier Olivem 1000, and vegetable oils
3 / Preparing my second aqueous phase in a stainless steel bowl: mineral water, hydrosols and aloe juice vera:
4 / In a third bowl stainless steel, I pay 0.2g of xanthan gum (the juice of aloe vera tends to destabilize the emulsion otherwise), then I poured at once into the bowl stainless steel from the aqueous phase.
5 / Focus bath my two phases to melt the emulsifier Olivem 1000, rehydrate and xanthan gum so that it becomes part of my aqueous phase for this, I shake well aqueous phase:
6 / Zoom on the aqueous phase: you see small bubbles agglomerated? It xanthan gum that dissolves.
7 / After 10 minutes of water bath, the beads of gum turned into bubbles, I decanted my aqueous phase in my Oily
8 / Now I proceed to the emulsification: 3 'agitation outside bath (left) and 3' agitation a cold water bath (pictured right):


9 / Photo taken at the end of emulsification, love, you'd think a nice cream whipped already at this stage nothing I say is that my skin will be pampered, and nothing that perfume my mood too ... :
10 / Now that the emulsion is well taken, I add the remaining ingredients; by 12.5 ml of honey
11 / Then 4 drops Absolute of Rose damask .... Rrrrh, it smells good too!! it already smelled the rose before I did add ...
12 / And finally 50 drops of preservative
13 / Although not ... finally I could not resist to add a drop of beet juice to get this pretty very light pink ... (Whereas the small grains pink is my first attempt with the pink oxide that did not mix ... absolutely!)
14 / And after a few hours ago that it gives ... I am not telling you what I can not wait for tonight to test it after the shower ...
PERSONAL IMPRESSIONS:
But I already used on hands, and that's how to say ... I love it! That's it to do that, a caress of roses in the garden. Olfactory level, it's a real treat:)
For cons, the cream is thick enough, if I put a little bit too much, it does not penetrate the skin and leaves white marks on hands ... Okay little cream, try not to be too greedy!
After application, skin is beautiful, well hydrated and nourished, all pink!
After this first contact really exciting, I tell you: Strongly shower!
And now, I have tested it after the shower. If it is a little too rich for my skin dry especially not in the body (I have a little too well), apply it is a pleasure! What it feels good! and then what it leaves skin soft!
I tested again my cream on the body last night but on the face yesterday morning.
Regarding the body, I put a little less this time, and leaves the skin wonderfully soft, I'm extremely pleased, she made a beautiful and perfectly moisturized skin, not to mention the perfume that I love!
hands on the effect is still impressive! In fact last night I made to test a very demanding girlfriend really dry hands. She was blown away with the result, immediately his hands were soft and well hydrated! So blown away, she commissioned me! More in one evening this same friend asked me what I had done my facial skin that was particularly beautiful that night. I told him that I had done nothing with it and thinking I realized that I had put this cream that morning! Indeed she succeeds very well ! I was really inspired to put this duo aloe vera and honey in the same cream! Overall, the result is really stunning on your skin! I've never seen it so before! A big hit for me then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment