Idée de départ :
Une petite envie de tester un shampoing un peu plus doux, mais sans le conditionner émulsifier... d'où l'idée de rajouter un soupçon de jojoba, mais aussi un peu de silicone végétal, I'm using for the first time! After feeling all my aromatic extracts, I decided to accompany my ET Ylang-Ylang with raspberry! (Long hesitation between raspberry and caramel!)
Ingredients per 150 ml:
- 30% or 45g Base Consistency Foaming (ultra surfactant soft)
- 5%, or 7.5g of foam Babassu (surfactant to the excellent foaming)
- 48.8% soit 73.2g d' Eau minérale
- 5% soit 7.5g de Silicone végétal ( renforce les cheveux, richesse en minéraux essentiels, gaine, lisse et resserre les écailles du cheveu)
- 5% soit 7.5g de Glycérine végétale (hydrate, assouplit et lisse les cheveux)
- 2% soit 2.6g d' Huile Végétale de Jojoba (nourrit et enraye la chute des cheveux, améliore leur brillance et leur souplesse, régule les sécrétions de sébum, adapté à tous les types de cheveux)
- 0.8% soit 25 gouttes d' Essential Oil Ylang Ylang complete (tonic, hair cell regeneration, and scent to die for)
- 1.5% or 75 drops of Aromatic Extract Raspberry (mmh!)
- 1.6% or 3 g of lactic acid (acidifier, moisturizer, provides shine to hair)
-0.6% or 1.1gd ' Grapefruit Seed Extract (Conservative)
1 / Preparation of ingredients and disinfection of the work plan, equipment, and hands
2 / my preparation phase surfactants: I decanted the amount of foaming base consistency I need:
3 / Then add 7.5g of foam Babassu:
4 / then I add mineral water ...
5 / ... then I shake gently to mix the water with surfactants (before, later):
6 / My "base" of shampoo is now ready, and now I add the individual assets, by 7.5g Silicone Vegetal, then j ' stirred:
7 / Then 2.6g of Jojoba. I would have liked to put more in my shampoo but first I test with a small amount, it would be stupid as I am forced to wash my hair too often!
8 / I add 7.5 g glycerine, then I wave:
9 / Now I add 25 drops of EO Ylang-Ylang, it smells so good too!
10 / To bring a little sweetness and soft Ylang-Ylang, add 75 drops raspberry EA then I mix:
11 / Before last ingredient, 1.1g EPP add here that my shampoo is well preserved:
12 / To acidify my shampoo, I add a little of lactic acid and then I wave:
13 / And finally, I check the pH with a strip pH: 4.5's good!
14 / Last step? Then hop in a bottle! In the end, do you help a spatula to get the background;)
Personal Impressions:
On application this shampoo smells wonderful! It washes out the hair. I was surprised by cons: Although I put my mask left after washing (link here ), they seemed dry to the touch after drying. Cons by the next morning after a good night's sleep, they were super soft and shiny! To see the long term, but he seems quite the little shampoo!
0 comments:
Post a Comment