Friday, February 4, 2011

Volleyball Shoes Lower Mainland

remineralizing toothpaste, whitening and fresh breath, version soft gel

starting Idea: After a bit struggled with my last tooth paste in an air-less bottle, I decided to make a gel ... and change the bottle!


INGREDIENTS 50g is to 37.6ml (percentages by weight):


- 28.2% or 14.1gd 'mineral water
- 28.2% or 14.1gd ' Water Lemon BIO (flavor)
- 2% or 1 g of Guar Gum BIO (thickener)
- 20% or 10g Calcium Carbonate (abrasive)
- 0.2%, or 0.1g of powder Racine Iris (active whitening teeth)
- 2% or 1 g of Sodium Bicarbonate (abrasive and bleach)
- 10% or 5g lithotame (mineralizing)
- 5%, or 2.5g of Glycerin (humectant)
- 1% or 0.5 ml of Lemon Essential Oil (fungicide and microbicide)
- 1% or 0.5 ml of Essential Oil of Tea Tree (antibacterial and antifungal)
- 0.4%, or 0.2g or 1 PINCH of Chlorophyll powder (dye)
- 0.6% or 10 drops of Conservative Cosgard


PROCEDURE:
1 / First I prepare the ingredients , disinfects and I plan to work, hardware, bottle, and my hands
2 / Preparation of the aqueous phase:
3 / In a second stainless steel bowl, I pour the required amount of guar gum:
3 / Next, pour in ONCE any gum (left) and shake vigorously without waiting to avoid lumps (pictured right)!


4 / Then it's very simple: just add one by one all the ingredients and stir after each addition !
Here I add 10g of calcium carbonate.



5 / Then add 0.1g of powder Iris
6 / Then add 1 g of Sodium Bicarbonate, et j'agite :
7/ Ensuite j'ajoute 5g de Lithotame :
8/ Puis 2.5g de Glycérine végétale
9/ A présent j'ajoute les huiles essentielles : 17 gouttes de chaque :

10/ Un petit peu de colorant : 1 PINCH soit 0.2g de Chlarophylle :

11/ Dernier ingrédient : j'ajoute 10 gouttes de conservateur Cosgard et j'agite :
12 / This is the toothpaste is finished! I only have to transfer it into the bottle. To do this, using a pocket freezing I'll make a pastry bag:
13 / I decanted my toothpaste inside, then using a pair of scissors prior I disinfected the cut angle:
14 / And we go for the transfer:
Personal Impressions:
J'ai testé hier soir et ce matin et j'en suis très contente. Il nettoie bien les dents, l'haleine est fraîche, bref rien à redire !



0 comments:

Post a Comment