Idea Departure: At the request of a student ... Small shower gel, just fishing, nothing else!
INGREDIENTS for 250 ml:
- 35% or 87.5g of Consistency Foaming Base (very mild surfactant, even for sensitive skin)
- 8% or 20g Foam Sugar (surfactant the excellent foaming)
- 52.8%, or 132g of mineral water
- 1% or 2.5 ml of extract aromatic Fishing (perfume)
- 1% is 2.5gd ' Lactic acid (acidity)
- 35% or 87.5g of Consistency Foaming Base (very mild surfactant, even for sensitive skin)
- 8% or 20g Foam Sugar (surfactant the excellent foaming)
- 52.8%, or 132g of mineral water
- 1% or 2.5 ml of extract aromatic Fishing (perfume)
- 1% is 2.5gd ' Lactic acid (acidity)
-1.6% or 1 tablespoon of PINCH Powder Urucum (for color)
-0.6% or 1.5 ml preservative Cosgard
-0.6% or 1.5 ml preservative Cosgard
1/ Préparation des ingrédients et désinfection du plan de travail, du matériel, du flacon, et des mains...
2/ Préparation de ma phase tensioactifs : je transvase une à une les quantités de tensioactifs dont j'ai besoin puis j'agite bien (photo prise avant agitation)
3 / Then I add my 132g of mineral water:
4 / Can I mix. To homogenize all, stir gently. First you have the impression that the mini-whip heavy when nothing is mixed. I proceed as you make a chocolate mousse: I spend the surfactant mixture over the water to incorporate. Gradually, the surfactant mixture is thinned as it mixes with water. At the end, beating the mini-whip, it seems very light: it is well mixed! Another clue: the mixture becomes completely opaque.
5 / Now I pay 81 drops of EA and then I wave Fishing:
6 / Then a small tip Color ... A teaspoon of powdered Urucum PINCH ...
7 / Then I add the Conservative: 50 drops Cosgard.
8 / Mon mélange étant trop basique, à cause de la Base Moussante Consistance, j'ajoute 80 gouttes d'Acide lactique
9/ Vous voyez ? C'est bon, le pH est neutre : 6.5. Merci les bandes pH :D
10/ Voilà le gel douche est terminé ! Direction le flacon, préalablement désinfecté ! A la fin, aidez-vous d'une spatule si besoin.
IMPRESSIONS PERSONNELLES : Déjà at first, my students have enjoyed the fragrance. Remains to be seen later. I also found it smells good fishing! I often have this type of shower gel with a washing base from Base Foaming Mousse Consistency and sugar and I'm still very happy!
This recipe please? You want to test it? Good cosmeto kitchen then: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment