Friday, January 14, 2011

Cheats Stop Working On Vba

and nourishing skin very dry and irritated Almond / Kokum / Mimosa / Calendula

Idea Departure: the latest face cream was not enough for my man ( link) I wanted to attempt a cream richer, containing more oil than water-based vegetable oil and almond butter kokum, with a hint of Calendula CO2 extract ... I hope this cream will soothe his skin particularly flaky and irritated. Result in pictures ...


INGREDIENTS per 50 ml:

-3.5% or 1.75g of ; emulsifying wax No. 2 (emulsifier allows a nice range of textures rather thick)

-47.5% or 21.7gd vegetable oil Almond Fresh ( nourishing it is known for its action soothing and softening the skin dry and irritated)
-4.4% or 2g Kokum Butter ( Nourishing, protective, e xcellent emollient, p ERmet to get rich balms based very pleasant to the touch, without leaving oily skin)
-4.5% or 2g Mimosa Wax (Film-forming and protective s wealth has phytosterols also makes it very interesting for the care of sensitive skin)
-37.3% or 18.65gd ' Mineral Water
-2% or 30 drops of Pear EA (mmh!)
-0.3% or 0.15g of Calendula CO2 Extract ( powerful ability to calm inflammation and promote wound healing, active ideal for sensitive skin, sensitive or irritated)
- 0.6% or 9 drops of Conservative Cosgard
-0.2% soit 3 gouttes de Vitamine E  (conservateur pour les émulsions riches en huiles)

1/  Avant tout, je prépare les  ingrédients, et je désinfecte le plan de travail, le matériel, le flacon pour la crème et mes mains
2/  Préparation de ma phase aqueuse (simplissime, vu qu'elle n'est composée que d'eau)
3 / Preparing my oily phase: in a second stainless steel bowl, I decanted the quantities I need vegetable oil and emulsifier
4 / Focus bath my two phases to melt the emulsifying wax, and put my two phases at about the same temperature:
5 / picture at the end of bath:
6 / Then e j transfers the aqueous phase into the oil phase
7 / Now I shall the emulsification: I wave mixing three minutes off my bath:
8 / Then three minutes left in a bowl of cold water to accelerate the process of emulsification
9 / Now that my cream is ready, I add my last ingredients, the aromatic extract here pear, it smells so good too!
10 / 9 drops I add my conservative Cosgard:
11 / Then 3 drops of Vitamin E:
12 / Then in the last Calendula CO2 extract, the color changes.
And now, a little cream over!

I RINTING PERSONAL:
For now my man has not yet tested.
But I have tested it on hand end of preparation, I could not resist the curiosity!, and I found it very rich! On hands, it's going! The skin shines a bit but the cream penetrates and the hands are super comfortable. But this, I know beforehand that it was not for my face! Too rich! I hope at least it suits him better than the previous :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment