Idée de départ : maintenant que mon homme et moi faisons crème à part, il a une peau trop sèche par rapport à moi, je me suis concoctée une petite crème rien que pour moi... Ma peau est normale à sèche, oui madame a ses humeurs ! je sais aussi qu'elle aime bien le coton, que l'émulsifiant Olivem 1000 lui convient bien, riche mais pas trop et surtout très hydratant. Et puis, niveau parfum, j'aime bien le lilas !
Et enfin, grâce aux commentaires d'une amie, j'ai réalisé I had the juice of aloe vera in my fridge! What I am going to concoct cool with everything ... ?
-8% or 4 g of emulsifier Olivem 1000 ( allows for fine emulsions and penetrating, moisturizing long, emollient, and the gradual release of assets)
-20% or 9.2 g of Vegetable oil Cotton (promotes the formation of cell membranes of the skin, dry and silky touch, provides nutrition to the skin without leaving a greasy film)
-10% is 4.3gd ' vegetable oil Jojoba (nutritious without leaving a greasy film, slows water loss from cells, regulating seborrheic, calming, soothing, activates the metabolism of elastin, suitable for all skin types)
- 5.8% or 2.9gd ' Mineral Water
-42.6% or 21.3gd' hydrolate Damask Rose (astringent, tonic, antioxidant, soothes redness)
-12% or 5 g of Aloe vera juice filtered ( Excellent hydrating, nourishing, healing skin, soothing, stimulates the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid, purifying and protective)
-0.6% or 0.3 ml of Conservative EPP
Tip: In many recipes for milk or cream, you will find aloe vera in gel, add after emulsification , as a complementary asset. The disadvantage of this method is that it adds a very small quantity (max 10%).
Here I use aloe vera juice as a pure liquid. It contains 99.8% pure fresh juice and aloe vera native and 0.2% organic extract of EPP.
As it is liquid, I use it directly as an ingredient in my aqueous phase, which allows me: either to put in small quantities (as here 12%) or to use in large quantity, even as a single ingredient the aqueous phase (up to 60% !!!). Notice to Aloe vera amateur. Only drawback, the aoe vera feels strong, so I used it sparingly, accompanied by Rose hydrosol, the dominant flavor. But I will test out a next time in greater quantity.
PROCEDURE IN PICTURES:
1 / First I prepare the ingredients and I disinfect the work plan, equipment, pot cream, and my hands
2 / Preparing my oily phase: Emulsifier Olivem 1000, and vegetable oils
3 / Preparing my aqueous phase: here I decanted my aloe vera juice with a tea filter, to avoid having the pulp in my cream ...
4 / End of p repair my water phase: hydrosols of rose and mineral water are added
5 / Focus bath my two phases to melt the emulsifier Olivem 1000; here I put the water phase in a water bath at the last minute to avoid excessive heat my juice aloe vera.
6 / Then e j transfer the aqueous phase into the oil phase
7 / we go for the emulsification! J 'mixture stirred three minutes off my bath:
8 / Then three more minutes in a bucket of cold water to accelerate the process of emulsification. Besides using a large container rather than small. Thus water container stays cool even in contact with the stainless steel bowl very hot!
9 / and voila, my cream was well taken. It remains for me to add the last ingredients ...
10 / ... by the White Lilac scent, which smells so good too! I love:)
11 / And finally, I 'adds the conservative EPP!
12 / Once transferred into the pot, this is a beautiful little face cream, full of good things! Strongly that I test! On the surface one would think the texture of the snow:)
PERSONAL IMPRESSIONS:
I tested for the first time this face cream this morning. And yet, my skin is still comfortable without being oily. No tearing either. In short, to see the long term but first impressions, I say ... Adopted!
0 comments:
Post a Comment