Idea Out:
After finishing my last deodorant hazel / Palmarosa / beard of Jupiter ( link), I wanted to try something else (again!). I was looking for the ingredients of most interest to control the sweating but I wanted a fruity fragrance more ... So I thought about adding a hint of melon flavor extract. After all: melon, mint, melon and lemongrass and anise, this is a very good mix for dessert, so why not in a deodorant?
INGREDIENTS:
-52% or 26 ml Peppermint Hydrosol (Invigorating and refreshing, tightens pores and brightens dull, tired, relieves itching, used in cases of excessive sweating)
-40% or 20 ml of mineral water
is -4% 2.4 g of Castor Oil Plant sulfated (oil soluble emollient to disperse essential oils and plant in water)
-1% or 16 drops of Essential Oil Clary Sage (regulates excessive sweating)
-1% or 17 drops of Essential Oil Cypress (very used to regulate excessive sweating)
-2% or 33 drops of Aromatic Extract Melon (feel so so good)
1 / Preparation of ingredients, and disinfection of the work plan, hardware, bottle, and hands
2 / go. I pay directly into my bottle of mineral water ... :
... 20g:
2 / Then I add the hydrosol of peppermint ... :
... 26g:
3 / Then I add castor oil sulfated:
... 2.4G:
4 / Now I'll add the essential oils and aromatic extract; by 16 drops of essential oil of clary sage:
5 / Then 16 drops of essential oil of Cypress
6 / 33 and finally drops Aromatic Extract Melon for touch sweet summer ... Feel too good too! But that you'd expect!
7 / The picture is cloudy? No this is not a mistake, it's done on purpose;) Having said all these ingredients, it only remains to close the bottle and shake well to mix all ingredients:
8 / ... and it only remains to be tested with my alum stone!
PERSONAL IMPRESSIONS:
After testing, I can tell you that the application it smells so good! The melon is discrete but we feel that there were a few drops in the bottle! Ah! Happy!
By cons, once applied, the summer flew! It no longer feels as peppermint and essential oils of cypress and clary sage (Unfortunately!
And no, there is nothing to how I'm feeling under my arm, no more watermelon!
short mix again! I want to feel the melon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment