starting Idea: missing time this week because of my final report which takes place next Tuesday, I'm still quick to share with you my second week of beug ... !
while digging through the sheets of emulsifiers of AZ, I found a way to make a light and fluid body cream without heating ester-based sugar and guar gum ... That turned into a body milk quite thick and rich! Find the error ... Prevents the result is very nice:)
- 10% or 10 g of sugar ester (allows for a emulsion that penetrates easily into the skin, is also an excellent moisturizing ingredient)
- 15% or 13.8gd ' Vegetable Oil Cotton (promotes the formation of cell membranes of the skin , dry, silky touch, provides nutrition to skin without leaving a greasy film)
- 15% or 13.8gd ' Vegetable Oil Sesame (regenerating, moisturizing, softening, antioxidant)
- 28.6% or 28.6 g of aloe juice Vera filtered ( Excellent hydrating, nourishing, healing skin, soothing, stimulates the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid, purifying and protective)
- 28.6% or 28.6gd ' Mineral Water
- 0.3%, or 0.3g of Guar Gum (thickening)
- 1.9% or 60 drops of Aromatic Extract Strawberry
- 0.6% or 20 drops of Cosgard (Conservative)
PROCEDURE IN PICTURES:
1 / First I prepare the ingredients and I disinfect the work plan, equipment, the pot of cream, and my hands
2 / my preparation phase Oily ester of sugar and vegetable oils
3 / Shake until a homogeneous mixture:
4 / Preparing my aqueous phase: here I decanted my aloe vera juice with a tea filter, to avoid having the pulp in my cream ...
5 / End p repair my water phase: I add the mineral water!
6 / In a separate bowl stainless steel, I transfer the guar gum:
7 / Now I decanted into a guar gum once in the aqueous phase ...
8 / Can I shake vigorously for a minute ...
9 / Then j E transfers the aqueous phase into the oil phase
10 / And I shake for 3 minutes ...
11 / Now that my emulsion has "taken", I add 60 drops of extract aromatic strawberry:
12 / and Finally, add 20 drops of the preservative
13 / balance ... a touch of pink oxide ... To add the effect "strawberry" ! Shake well then.
14 / Now that my body milk is finished, I transferred to a bottle ...
Voili voilou!
PERSONAL IMPRESSIONS:
Rather puzzled the course of the recipe ... In a body cream to the appearance whipped cream, body lotion get a little thick ... Unless I have misinterpreted "light cream and fluid "). maybe I'll send an email to an engineer in case of AZ ...
Secondo, the fragrance mix aloe vera (frankly not very good) and strawberry, c ' is rather strange, fortunately I did that 100 ml ... Although, now that it took a few minutes I no longer feel the aloe vera is good news, so I don ' I said nothing.
If the color is awesome, the texture is nice and the surprise is at its peak! I was expecting a cream and penetrating fluid and I is a rich body milk!
Vraiment, quelle drôle d'expérience...
0 comments:
Post a Comment