Thursday, January 6, 2011

Will Zumba Tone Love Handles

moisturizing face cream and anti aging with hyaluronic acid

Idea Departure:
I'll present here a cream that I have long been a friend ... Who'll want more regularly! I just change from time to time the aromatic extract because it really suits him really well apparently! It is based Cactus pear, peppermint and Hyaluronic Acid. And this one for Christmas, I gave it to her flavored au lilas... 
Je vous la présente ?


INGREDIENTS pour 50 ml :


- 30% soit 18g de Macérât huileux de Figuier de barbarie ( Régénérant, anti-ride, r éparateur et restructurant,t enseur, n ourrissant, assouplissant, et protège la peau de la déshydratation)
- 3% soit 1.5g d' Emulsifiant VE (Co-émulsifiant softening and nourishing for emulsions and light penetrating)
- 29.7% or 14.8 ml of mineral water
- 29.7% or 14.8 ml Hydrosol Mint (Invigorating and refreshing, tightens pores and brightens dull, tired, relieves itching)
- 5% or 2.5gd ' MF Emulsifier (emulsifier in combination with VE, this emulsifier is popular for producing emulsions light-rich water or hydrosol)
- 0.01% DROP or 1 tablespoon of hyaluronic acid (known for its moisturizing effects and anti-aging skin. Plumping it fills wrinkles and tones the skin)
- 2% or 33 drops of Aromatic Extract Lilac (perfume mmh!)
-0.6% or 0.3 ml of Grapefruit Seed Extract (consevateur)


PROCEDURE IN PICTURES:


1 / First I prepare the ingredients , I disinfect the work plan, equipment, bottle for cream and my hands (oops, I forgot to take the picture!)


2 / Preparation my aqueous phase: I decanted the quantities I need hydrosol, mineral water and emulsifier in a bowl stainless MF:
3 / Preparing for my oily phase: in a second bowl stainless steel, I decanted the quantities I need vegetable oil and emulsifier
4 / Focus bath my two phases to melt the emulsifiers, and put my two stages at about the same temperature:
5 / picture at the end of bath:
6 / After transferring my water phase in my oily phase j ' mixture stirred three minutes off my bath so take my emulsion:
7 / Then three more minutes in a bucket of cold water to accelerate the process of emulsification:
8 / After 6 minutes total agitation, my cream is ready. It remains for me to add the last ingredients, hyaluronic acid here:
9 / Now I add 33 drops of White Lilac Fragrance. Hmm, it smells so good too! Then I wave.
10 / D ernie ingredient: I pay by pipette 0.3 ml of conservative EPP! And I wave good.
11 / And here, finally! It only remains to transfer the cream into the bottle!


PERSONAL IMPRESSIONS:
A little Christmas gift that really liked! Lilas version:) The other gift that went with it was the White Lilac glitter shower gel which reads link if you're interested. He too was successful! As for the personal impressions of Jeanine, know that I want more this cream since last spring:) I just change the aromatic extract from time to time depending on her mood:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment