Friday, January 28, 2011

Late Periodwhite Fluid Pos

Trio Eyeshadow-cream" Blazing Autumn "

Idea Departure: being invited to attend a costume party on "behalf of the subway stations", I was looking for a costume idea. Then I thought about what I had in my closet ... Halloween decorations ... False branches with autumn leaves! That's it I found it! I will be "Bois de Boulogne in the autumn, and I will create a costume and hairstyle with beautiful autumn leaves ... Ok, but the makeup together it would be nice. Good will, fall colors ... Golden storm, copper, red, ... Well here we go for eyeshadow!


to 5.76 g INGREDIENTS:


- 31.3%, or 1.8g of shea butter (the oily base form avec l'huile végétale pour donner l'aspect crème)
- 16.6% soit 0.9g d'Huile Végétale de Vanille (forme la base huileuse avec le beurre végétal pour donner l'aspect crème)
- 41.7% soit 2.4g de Talc enrobé   ( support poudreux maquillage, agent de toucher doux , facilite la dispersion des pigments)
- 5.2% soit 0.3g de Touche de Douceur  ( agent de toucher ultra soyeux)
- 5.2% soit 0.3g de mica au choix (pour le brillant et la couleur)
- 2% soit 0.1g mica glitter gloss (for the supply of straws)












1 / J e prepares ingredients, and I disinfect the work plan, equipment, buckets for cosmetics, and my hands
PREPARING FOR THE NEUTRAL:


2 / I decanted butter Shea in my bowl stainless:
3 / Can I put it to melt in a bain marie
4 / Now that shea butter is completely melted I decanted the amount I need to Vanilla Vegetable Oil BIO:
5 / Then I add 2.4g of talc coated prior to wave ...
6 / ... Then 0.3g of soft touch, then I shake well to mix all. The neutral base is ready.
EYESHADOW GOLD :


7 / I decanted 1 / 3 of my neutral base in another bowl stainless steel to make the customization of the first blush :
8 / So I add to my base 1 tablespoon neutral DASH Gold mica or 0.1g. Can I mix.
9 / I then add 0.03g Mica Brilliant Glitter or 2 tablespoons DROP:
10 / Since this little mascara base of shea butter tends to solidify, I put my bowl stainless steel bain marie to melt together so that the transfer to the bucket easier.
11 / Using a spatula I transfer the eyeshadow gold-cream in his cup:
12 / which gives us this :
EYESHADOW RED ORANGE


13 / After you have washed and disinfected my little stainless steel bowl, mini whisk and spatula, I was off to the paint 2. So I decanted the necessary amount of neutral base:)
14 / I add this to 0.05g of red oxide, or 3 tablespoons DROP, then I mix with the mini-whip
15 / Can I add even the same amount of mica Copper:
16 / Last component of this makeup, add 2 tablespoons or DROP 0.03g Brilliant Mica Glitter, worse I mix:
17 / My shadow is ready! I can only transfer into the small bucket:
18 / which gives us this:
EYESHADOW HAZEL :


19 / In my last bowl stainless steel add to the base 0.1g 0.1g mica or hazelnut, but unfortunately I'm not exactly the same basic quantity in the previous cosmetics, I've had losses, but I'll do with it. I'll know for next time ...
20 / Finally, the last ingredient, add 0.03g of glittery mica Brilliant, 2 tablespoons DROP; indeed we can see the texture that I have less basic, the mixture appears more powdery.
21 / After transferring my last mascara in a bucket, here's my trio of eyeshadow over! Well, not quite because my makeup is not yet completely solid. They will take a little walk 1 / 4 hours in the fridge ...


PERSONAL IMPRESSIONS:
So far I have not yet tested on the eyes but these blushes me look very good! At least with this recipe based on shea butter and vegetable oil I am sure they will last! The disadvantage of homemade powder blushes and compacted by hand, is that any drop in the paint is dispersed, and when there are three in the same case, as here, all mixes! There at least I will not have this problem !

0 comments:

Post a Comment