Idea Departure: since the time I did not make toothpaste in dough! So I wanted to test a comprehensive recipe: remineralizing, fresh breath, whitening and antibacterial!
INGREDIENTS per 15 ml (26.28g)
- 35% or 9.2 g of White Clay (absorbs toxins and dirt, purifying)
- 19.4% or 5.15g of Calcium Carbonate (abrasive)
- 0.2% or 0.05g of powder Iris (active whitening teeth)
- 2%, or 0.5g of Sodium Bicarbonate (abrasive, and bleaching)
- 10% or 2.65g of lithotame (mineralizing)
- 21% or 5.2gd ' Water Lemon BIO (flavor)
- 13.6% or 4 g of mineral water
- 5%, or 1.3g of vegetable glycerin (humectant)
- 1% or 8 drops of ET Lemon BIO (fungicide and microbicide)
- 1% or 8 drops of Tea Tree ET (antibacterial and antifungal)
- 0.8% or 0.08g of powder Chlorophyll (dye)
- 0.6% or 0.15 ml EPP (Conservative)
PROCEDURE IN PICTURES: ( extremely simple, just add one by one all the ingredients, stirring between each addition)
1 / First I prepare the ingredients and I disinfect the work plan, equipment, the pot of cream, and my hands
2 / First ingredient: I pour the white clay in the bowl stainless
3 / Then add the calcium carbonate:
5 / Now I pour the powder iris :
6 / Then add baking soda:
7 / Finally last powder, I poured the chlorophyll:
8 / A Now I add the liquid, here water lemon, then I wave:
9 / Then add 4 g of mineral water, and then I mix:
10 / Then 1.3g of Glycerin
11 / I add essential oils here l'HE Citron BIO :
12/ Puis l'Huile essentielle de Tea Tree :
13/ Maintenant je mélange bien afin que le dentifrice s'homogénéise :
14/ Dernier ingrédient : j'ajoute le conservateur EPP :
15/ et j'agite à nouveau :
16/ Je rassemble ici tout le produit pour le verser dans une poche congélation, pour fabriquer une poche à douille, très pratique pour transférer les emulsions, gels, creams and other relatively compact:
17 / and then hop in a bottle!
PERSONAL IMPRESSIONS:
I just brush my teeth with freshness and the effect is immediate and very pleasant! To see the result but the first contact was very nice!
04/02/11: If the toothpaste itself is good, the bottle is a disaster, it's really hard to get out of the bottle dough! And besides the bottle-less air crashes ... The next toothpaste, exit the bottle air-less!
0 comments:
Post a Comment