Monday, January 10, 2011

How Many Users Use Monster.ca

ANOTHER SMALL Manequin

I lya quite some time, a friend asked me to make a dummy to put the robe of baptism of his niece Lauryne . She had a crush on the first! I could not show you this before because it was a surprise gift for his mother.

Here is the dress presented on the dummy weathered wood white (like the first from a small table and a tip worked curtain rod). The dress should remain well off as a ballerina tutu!

So I make the body with a huge lampshades for the bottom, and a small one for the top, all covered with linen and sewn with my super machine (donated by Mr. For Christmas, I do not know how many normal points and fantasies are available to me now!! more hand sewing OUF! is a treat ....

order for this model is unique, I painted a big L on the bust to the paint to swell iron.


££££££££££££




0 comments:

Post a Comment