Saturday, January 29, 2011

Instructions For Chicken Foot

"at the enemy! "Or lotion to fight the orange peel ...

Idea Departure: Orange peel! What a gift! Sly, she is invited on our lovely gams without being invited ... It seems that everyone has, there is no miracle solution but we can still fight ... Ok, so let's go! At worst, if it will do no good, it does not hurt, and then the worst will have to learn to appreciate ... ! But in the meantime ...


INGREDIENTS:


- 45.7% or 45.7 g of hydrolate verbena (anti cellulite, improves the appearance of skin firming the connective tissue )
- 45.7% or 45.7gd ' Helichrysum Hydrosol Italian (Immortal) (Activator lymphatic and circulatory systems, helps to fight against circulatory problems and water retention)
- 0.5% or 15 drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil , damn I did not have enough to put 2% ( indicated against cellulite and water retention)
- 3.5% or 117 drops of lemon essential oil BIO (drainage, indicated against cellulite)
- 4% or 4.4 g ' sulfated castor oil (dispersing essential oils into the water softener)
- 0.6% or 0.8 g of preservative Grapefruit Seed Extract


1 / J e prepares ingredients (I forgot the SPF), and I disinfect the work plan, equipment, bottle and my hands
2 / directly into my bottle, I poured 45.7 ml 'Verbena Hydrosol:
3 / Then I shed 45.7 ml Helichrysum Hydrosol Italian (Immortal):
4 / I add to now my 117 drops of Lemon ET:
5 / Then what remains of EO Grapefruit (or 15 drops unhappy!
6 / So that my essential oils dissolve in hydrosols, add 4 ml of castor oil Sulfate:
7 / And so my lotion keeps , add 0.6 ml of CPE!
8 / Last step: I close my bottle and I shake so that all ingredients mix well:
9 / Tada! fastoche, right? It remains only to test!


PERSONAL IMPRESSIONS: So
level perfume, "Wow this is acid! I will still try but I think I'll maybe add an aromatic extract sweet fruit to sweeten the scent. As for the action on the skin orange, I will tell you that when I finish the bottle! ;) Or perhaps earlier if the effects are quickly visible ... The paris are open!

0 comments:

Post a Comment