Wednesday, January 5, 2011

One Piece Nami Und Robin Hot

New purchases at Aroma Zone and little secrets ... :)

Tonight, I made a small tour of St. Michael ... To go to Aroma Zone. It was a little late, we had to enter the shop quarter of an hour before closing ... Quick, quick, need to hurry, the vendors are getting ready to close! Oh no! I hate that I press into my favorite store ... I wanted to feel everything ... Aromatic extracts (again, even if I've ever felt x times!), Essential oils ... But not the time!
In addition last night after a session in bed while watching movie Camp 1 and 2 without pause, I felt like summer camp, sun, beach, relaxation under the umbrella ... Terrible, I'm not telling you! And then tonight I felt like scents that recall the summer ... I had some ideas ... Melon with port, or rather, mint or verbena, anise or ... Who never ate his little melon flavored sauce "in the well", and sprig of fennel from the garden? Hmm ... It would make a delicious shower gel ... Surely the next one! I



My collection of aromatic extracts (if it says too little
, click on photo for larger view)
feel too good! Ideas ... I thought the phrase "Mi-fig, half grape" which will be the name of one of my upcoming recipes vegetable oil, grape seed and EA fig ... In short this evening I wanted to perfumes that make you dream of good appetizers and dinners taken on the garden terrace at sunset and lit with flares, or on the beach listening to the crickets ... ! Even if my ideas were quickly restrained by the Bell! Ouch it closes. Not of doubt must go to the checkout! Yes but I wanted to feel the ET Anis and see its properties! "Yes yes, please, pass me!" Which has already left its place to the fund by the tail? which has already been envy? And there ben tonight at Aroma zone I wanted to let everyone pay before me! But nothing to do about it no one left, must go there: (

But ideas, I feel it will abound with my desire to summer! By writing there now (with my big wool sweater alpaca ...), I think the focaccia summer, mmh, olive oil, rosemary ET ... mmh!
Think I am greedy? Hehe! Won! I love perfumes, fragrances that blend well, and often when I think of cosmetics, I also think cooking or rather to mixtures of flavors ... A good dish, it's a beautiful dish whose flavors marry well, and although I myself also attaches importance in cosmetics:) Because a cosmetic that smells good, is already 50% earned! After the texture, richness, lubricity, ... That's another story!
A beautiful dish, beautiful colors, it's like a cosmetic
which at first feels good: it is already 50% earned!
(photograph of a ratatouille with roasted ... homemade of course)

0 comments:

Post a Comment